Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest)

5 posters

Go down

Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest) Empty Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest)

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 am

Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest) UjMXSfe

LS-RP CAREER:

I started playing SA-MP somewhere in late 2008, back then I was quite sucking at both English and RP in general. I played on some low quality role playing servers and slowly started to gain some knowledge about the RP, however my English has stood the same. I saw couple of videos about LS-RP on the You Tube and there I was amazed by the quality of RP provided on this server. Slowly gaining all sorts of interest for this server, I finally caught up some time to take my first LS-RP application, which of course got denied for having bad English in it. Back then I was Marcus_Blount, name came out of nowhere and it was pretty good. Of course, as stated before I was quite a newbie when it comes to whole SA-MP role playing stuff. I joined LS-RP somewhere in late 2008, and my first forum account was Big M. Landing on the server had both good and bad examples, but mainly good ones were that I was introduced to some realistic, quality and very detailed style of role playing. Bad side of introduction to something like this was the fact I used to suck pretty much back then, and was often getting admin jailed. First faction I ever managed to hang with was The Outset. With them I have gained a lot of knowledge about how the 'neighborhood owning' system works on this server, as they used to operate in Idlewood. After having couple of violent RP scenes with them, Marcus_Blount took his own path and made my first ever faction on any server, the Exton Avenue Warriors. That was the faction I had no leadership experience with and it was well known around the community as newbie faction, known for DM & rule breaking.

Having horrible attitude on the forums and bad reputation, path has taken me to the spot where I had to make a new character, and together with it came the forum name. Character's name was Michael_Blount, whilst my new forum account was named Mich-EAW. Second era of Exton Avenue Warriors was slightly better than the first one, as my leadership experience improved however ended up in being bad, completely. After the faction closed up, I took some time off the community. I was desperate and thought I'll never suit a quality role player. Then idea came to my mind and I have decided to play this game seriously. From the very roots, I have made a new account called Ryder_Thompson and new forum name, Weedie'. That forum name has been name changed to the one I'm currently using, PrinceOfThaWest. Later on, throughout my LS-RP career I was getting better and better in both role playing, out of character reputation and attitude. I got to know many people who are my close internet friends now, and everything's been going good for me since then.

PREVIOUS CHARACTERS & THEIR FACTIONS:

Marcus Blount - OG of Exton Avenue Warriors (1st. Era)
Michael Blount - OG of Exton Avenue Warriors (2nd. Era)
Ryder Thompson - Insider of 83rd Street Gangsters (1st. Era)
Terrance Washington - OG of 83rd Street Gangsters (2nd. Era)
Prince Shakur - Outsider of Murdaville 516
Darryl Rowkins - Outsider of Murdaville 516, brother of Jacob Rowkins
Alexander Wade - High ranked member of 1826 Ryder Blocc Families
Xavier Bentley - Chairman of the 516 Black Gangster Disciples (1st. Era)
Angel Gutierrez - OG of Valley Heights Dyablos XVIII
Michael Bentley - Member of 424 Black Gangster Disciples (1,5 Era)
Booker Dawson - Ragged member of Uptown 424 Kilo Block (Brother of Zack Dawson)
Lucas Blackburn - Original Gangster of Willowfield Black Gangster Disciples.

PRESENT STATUS:

Current status within the community? Well, I guess I'm pretty much known around the community just because of my videos, videos which are expressing my everyday's activity on the server. Apart from that, I'm a tester of LS-RP as well. Guess I'll head over to the tester part now, how I became one and such stuff.

HOW DID PRINCEOFTHAWEST BECOME A TESTER:

After two unsuccessful attempts to become one, I almost gave up on giving it a shot. I always wanted to become tester of this community, maybe later on grow into some admin and actually pay back this community to the fullest for providing me hours and hours, months and months, years and years of good fun filled with good role play. I was told by J4Y that he has applied for a tester while I was on my summer vacation, so I have decided to give it another shot just so I could be in tester team together with him and others I got love for. There was no response from server leadership for good amount of time, like one month since I have applied for a tester. Finally, on August 27th I got a PM back from DamianC saying 'Congratulations' and that I've been picked as one of reserved testers. I was happy that day, happy a lot and actually my body just raged on me of happiness. However judging from the situation, I thought there is a long way ahead of me before becoming a tester, a long way where I'd have to prove myself well enough to become part of the tester team. Apparently I was wrong about that one, just September the 1st I got a message from Reshay on IRC to look at LS-RP's UCP. There I saw that I was picked as one of the testers in my batch. Can't express how I felt at that moment, seriously it can't be described with words. Nothing but that awesome feeling. So since that day, I'm tester of the community.

MY FRIEND LIST IN THE COMMUNITY:

Mogambo
Soldato
J4Y
Hinton
Mario.
Junkie
Zex88
ColonyKillaz
Sierra**
Kushin'
Zack (Paps)
OGKush
JayC'
Omer
Forbes.
Dopeboy J
tomavfc
Dez<
Kimby
Jay-Jay
Alor
Alwandy
LilCee.
Reshay
Slicktip
Ryder
Asset
Smith 'N' Wesson
Stewart_Jackson (Sneaker)
Thaddeus. (Zuff)
iFuck
LilChris
Justnet
Menace! (Redrum!)
W-Law
$Thug$
Nightmare
Tw1ster
Stewie
Conqueror
KartelBoss
And the list goes on, sorry if I've not named any important person to me, it'll be updated if so.
PM me if you want to know anything more about me, I'm always open for conversations!

All the information here was copied, pasted and then edited from my old about staff topic. Any mistakes you're able to find in the text, please ignore it because I'll update my staff page over time and remove all the mistakes.
Infamous Berzerker / PrinceOfThaWest.
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest) Empty Re: Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest)

Post  Hinton Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 pm

PrinceOfThaNorth
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest) Empty Re: Infamous Berzerker (PrinceOfThaWest)

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Hinton wrote:PrinceOfThaNorth

West Coast, partnah'!
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:18 pm

East Coast, want beef?!
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

Its on playa..
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario. Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:17 am

sup
Mario.
Mario.
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  A$APRAMPAGE Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:26 pm

awsm,post in the balkan chat sometimes...chat with us Wink

A$APRAMPAGE
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Respect Me Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 pm

The best is from the WEST!
Respect Me
Respect Me
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 am

Word up, blood, I'm the -B-est from tha -W-est!
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum