Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Kill Agreements

+21
Zack_Davis
BOWIE.
Zex88
Tomer!.$
Joaquin_Harvey
Earl Owens
cTaco
MiKoy
Hackz0r
KingOfHere
Derpy™
SharkieKid
Bobby Atkinson
ShagShag
Lynch
flatbush
A$APRAMPAGE
Ciano-
Veron
Christopher_Rayne
PrinceOfThaWest
25 posters

Go down

Character Kill Agreements Empty Character Kill Agreements

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 am

Everyone roleplaying with the faction is required to fill this form up even before starting their RP. We can assure you that nobody will be character killed without a proper reason and that character kills taken out from this form can only be done with permission from faction leaders. Fill out the form displayed below and if someone tells you that they have leadership's permission for your character kill, ask for a proof such as screenshot. Form is displayed below:

Code:
I Name_Lastname hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Name_Lastname.
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Character Kill Agreements Empty Re: Character Kill Agreements

Post  Christopher_Rayne Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 pm

I Christopher_Rayne hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Christopher_Rayne.

Christopher_Rayne
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Veron Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I Freddie White hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Freddie White.

PS: TOO BAD IT WON'T HAPPEN, PHAHA.

Veron
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciano- Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 pm

I Brandon Bradshaw hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Brandon Bradshaw.
Ciano-
Ciano-
Block Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  A$APRAMPAGE Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I Bernard_Portland hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Bernard_Portland.

A$APRAMPAGE
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  flatbush Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:02 am

I Kenny_Moore hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Kenny_Moore.
flatbush
flatbush
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynch Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:08 am

I Chester_Broadus hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Chester_Broadus.
Lynch
Lynch
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShagShag Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

I Shaggy Zion hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Shaggy Zion

ShagShag
Resident

Back to top Go down

Character Kill Agreements Empty Character Kill Agreements

Post  Bobby Atkinson Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 am

I Bobby_Atkinson hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Bobby_Atkinson.

Bobby Atkinson
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SharkieKid Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 am

I Morgan_Mayle hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Morgan_Mayle.

SharkieKid
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy™ Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 am

I, Taisha Booker hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Taisha Booker.

Derpy™
Faction Member

http://ls-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfHere Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 am

I Marlo_Johnson hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Marlo_Johnson.

KingOfHere
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Hackz0r Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:21 am

I Jesse Cypress hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Jesse Cypress.

Hackz0r
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  MiKoy Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

I Shaquan_Benton hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Shaquan_Benton.
MiKoy
MiKoy
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  cTaco Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 am

I Jayceon Heath hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Jayceon_Heath

cTaco
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Earl Owens Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

I Earl Owens hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Earl Owens.

Earl Owens
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Joaquin_Harvey Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:13 am

I Joaquin_Harvey hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Joaquin_Harvey.

Joaquin_Harvey
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomer!.$ Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I Jermaine William hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Jermaine William.

Tomer!.$
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Zex88 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

I Dane_Poindexter hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Dane_Poindexter.

Zex88
Faction Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BOWIE. Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 pm

I Tremaine Meeks hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Tremaine Meeks.
BOWIE.
BOWIE.
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack_Davis Thu May 02, 2013 10:51 pm

I Zack_Davis hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Zack_Davis.

Zack_Davis
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  FrolicBeast Sun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm

I Donovan_Cooper hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Donovan_Cooper.

FrolicBeast
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  HoundLSRP Fri May 10, 2013 12:44 pm

I Tavion Knight hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Tavion Knight.
HoundLSRP
HoundLSRP
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Gijs Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 pm

I Treyton_Crawford hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Treyton_Crawford.
Gijs
Gijs
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  CRyder Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 am

I Jamal_Hamilton hereby agree to be character killed by leaders of the faction if they find it neccessary based on IC actions. I won't whine about my character kill or try to dodge it in any way as long as it has a proper reason behind it, which it will surely have.
Signed, Jamal_Hamilton.

CRyder
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum