Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Two dead bodies in North Ganton *

Go down

* Two dead bodies in North Ganton * Empty * Two dead bodies in North Ganton *

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 am

* Two dead bodies in North Ganton * 1297322828767_ORIGINAL

Two dead bodies in North Ganton
Written by: Jack Adams

Just today we have got reports about two homicides in northern side of Ganton area. Apparently owner of the 24/7 store which is on corner of the intersection which connects Seville Boulevard, Willowfield and Ganton has been executed with three bullets to his chest area and head. As police officers tried to find any more details about this incident, they noticed that camera tape has been taken out of the recorder, and it's current location is unknown. Residents of the area, those close to the 24/7 claim that they did not see the shooter. One citizen himself wanted to speak with our news reporter.

"I just heard shots, and then bang- Tires breaking and I saw a black Tahoma riding away, however... Nothing else than that!"

"Do you think it was a gang related retaliation on shop worker? Has he been affiliated with any of the street gangs residing in that area?"

"No, I don't think he was. He had that ugly attitude he's been throwing towards the young black folk, but no. He was clean and legit!"

"This then makes us believe that his store was about to be robbed?"

"Might be, I don't really know!"

Residents of the area either don't dare, want or have desire to talk with the law enforcement but one thing is for sure, criminal who did this is yet to be found.

---------------------

One more execution took place in North Ganton area, seeing as it's starting to grow hot on daily basis. After governor announced that Ganton is going to be considered as a red-zone as of now, residents of it who claim smaller street gangs don't seem to care. Nonetheless, a body of *CENSORED* Francis has been found laying dead and riddled with bullets in one of alleys which connect southern and northern Ganton, just behind the famous Ganton gym. Shells appear to be connected to Glock Seventeen pistol, however there are no other evidences on the crime scene. More about this, you can find on www.lsnews.com
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum