Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton

2 posters

Go down

Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton Empty Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton

Post  Mario. Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 am

Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton Q776F5T

Name: Demetrius Milton.
Nickname: Demon.
D.O.B: 5/9/1996.
P.O.B: San Andreas General Hospital, Los Santos, San Andreas.
Interests: Capitalism, vehicles (lowriders to be more specific), currency.
Character:
Demetrius is rather quick to react in situations, usually being the first one to open his mouth. This trait has put him in several situations in the past, most of them not ending well for him. He hasn't shown any signs that he has learnt. Unknowning of the dangers of Ganton, he has his own dreams about the area. His dreams expand far in his head, but they've got him nowhere, yet.

Story:
It was in the midst of a dark, cloudy night when Dr. Miles handed the newly born Demetrius to his mother, Aleisha. She eagerly extends his hands to take the baby. Slowly rocking him in her arms, she smiles down at him.

5th of February, 2007.
A teenager slowly makes his way along the sidewalk. His style originates from west-coast rap videos, his attitude from Ganton. Two streets later, the same teenager daps fists with another teenager. Demetrius and Antoine exchange some words, patting eachother on the shoulder before they continue walking. ''Ay, fam'. You ain't ever guessin' what happened tonight, dog. Cove jus' sat outside my window and--'' The voice fades away before the sentence is finished. A burst of laughter erupts from around the corner once the sentence is finished.

Last edited by Mario. on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mario.
Mario.
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton Empty Re: Demetrius "'Demon'' Milton

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 am

That's my nigga right there man! That's my nigga right there! Cool
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down