Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lincoln "Cove" Covington

2 posters

Go down

Lincoln "Cove" Covington Empty Lincoln "Cove" Covington

Post  Hinton Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 am

Lincoln "Cove" Covington 1ISUgOG

FIRST NAME: LINCOLN
ALIAS(ES): COVE
LAST NAME: COVINGTON

DATE OF BIRTH: 29/AUG/1996
PLACE OF BIRTH: County General Hospital, Idlewood, Los Santos, San Andreas
FAMILY RELATIVES: Tiana Dawes (Mother, Deceased), Terrance Covington (Father, Imprisoned), Clement Jackson (Cousin)
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Washington Block, Jefferson
HOUSE ADDRESS NUMBER: 8

BRIEF INFORMATION: Lincoln is an aggresive individual for a person at the age he is, he is seen around Clement Jackson more than anybody. He has recently moved from Detroit after three years of living there with Clement, moving back to Los Santos and moving into Clement's father's house. The individual is approachable if he is interested in the subject. He is usually found driving around in an old '98 Honda Civic, also. The vehicle would be on a rather popular LS Magazine's website if visited. lsjournal.com/classfields/stolen/image1982929.png
Lincoln "Cove" Covington EH6ElP5

Lincoln "Cove" Covington 6l6XAJD

FIRST NAME: LINCOLN
ALIAS(ES): COVE
LAST NAME: COVINGTON
PLACE OF BIRTH: County General Hospital, Idlewood, Los Santos, San Andreas
CURRENT RESIDENCE: San Andreas Correctional Facility, San Andreas, USA

DATE OF BIRTH: 29th August
HEIGHT: 5'10ft
WEIGHT: 159lbs
NOTABLE FEATURES: Three sixes tatted into his right hand on his index, middle and ring finger. "VIL" tatted on the right side of his neck.

BIOGRAPHY: Cove was born within a small family, consisting of just his mother and father. At the age of three years old his father was sentenced with the charge of battery against an LEO, possession of an illegel firearm as well as evading and resisting arrest, leaving Cove in a small house with his mother for his childhood. He had grown up on Devil Town, a block within Ganton just by Ten Green Bottles. At the age of thirteen, his mother deceased due to breast cancer where he was moved out to Detroit with his Uncle, where he had gotten contact with his cousin CJ.

Him and CJ would spend day and night together within Detroit, causing petty crimes for the money and so on. At the age of sixteen, CJ's father had moved back to Los Santos within a house in Washington. The two lived within the house until the age of eighteen, within this time Cove had regained contact with all of his friends from back when he lived there, Ant, Demon, Rib and so on. The group had reformed as 516 Devil Town Families, causing petty crimes and eventually getting a name for themselves again.

Cove had come across a link to rather large consumptions of marijuana at the age of seventeen, where he had plans to distribute- him and CJ would manage to get these quantities in together and keep a steady flow of the narcotics sale around Devil Town, eventually moving onto other drugs like smack, cocaine and rocks. The two would have a steady income at this point in time, although Cove having recent issues with his father and having to keep a low profile due to him being threatened with juvie and jail.

At the age of eighteen, D-T reclaimed it's name and had began becoming famous across the eastside of LS, having beef with other sets like Chump City and so on, although one day a Detective was commencing surveillance on Chump City Pirus which were located just blocks away by parking their van on D-T. Cove, outraged had approached the driver to leave, him refusing multiple times- Cove came to the realisation that he was a Detective, removing his firearm and unloading two slugs into his skull immediately after.

A warrant had been handed out for the murder, eventually around a month after the shooting, Cove was actually arrested, taken in by SWAT officers and immediately imprisoned for life within the San Andreas Correctional Facility. At the moment, Cove is trying to get his name out within the prison, currently serving his time for the murder he committed.

Last edited by Hinton on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Lincoln "Cove" Covington Empty Re: Lincoln "Cove" Covington

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 am

You might want to change the picture man, haha? lol!
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinton Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am

PrinceOfThaWest wrote:You might want to change the picture man, haha? lol!

Jesus Christ you replied fast I removed it like a second after I posted it lmao.
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Hinton wrote:

Jesus Christ you replied fast I removed it like a second after I posted it lmao.

I'ma spammer. bounce
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinton Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 am

PrinceOfThaWest wrote:
Hinton wrote:

I'ma spammer. bounce

I know, get off my forum. Arrow
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:47 am

You messing with Prince, dawg? king
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster