Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction growth.

3 posters

Go down

Faction growth. Empty Faction growth.

Post  OGWayne Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 am

My bad if this is in the wrong place but I urge you guys to hear me out. Didn't know if this was more of a suggestion or OOC info. But anywho, I have to say I've been in this gang repping for about 3 weeks or so, and I've been loyal like many of our key members have. I know with time restrictions (I live in the U.S.) and things of that sort, we've been really inactive. I've been setting up deals and meeting with other gangs to make sure they understand that Devil's Town is still alive. Recently I've spoken to a good friend of mine who runs an Italian family and has over 23 members and can supply us well with weapons and drugs. We go back, so he told me that he'll sell it to me cheap. Think of the oppertunities we have? I have a couple of boys interested in joining a gang, in my personal opinion Prince, you should have a ragged member who you can trust from both timezones to balance out members and leadership. The overall basis of this post is in all this:

1. I have deep connections with this faction, and also they are in a war currently. I will posts up screenshots of the conversation but they'd like us to do some hits for them for a price, and to boost our reputation as a faction which I think is beneficial.

2. Our gang has been very low-key and unactive, which is understandable. Like I said before I think it's best we balance out by getting a member from both your timezone and U.S. or Eastern Timezone to balance out the online members and what-not. Whether it be me or not (which personally it should being I've stood loyal for over 3 weeks, and dealt with a lot of bullshit in-game), no one is complaining.

3. I plan on getting big into weapons, and I have the connections to do it. Whether you guys are with me or not i'd like to bring this faction with me in growing as a gang and making a name for ourselves. Prince has the rep, the hood, and the resources all I need is the "okay" and i'll start getting into the weapon game and making some money. I'll get boys to help me out sort of like a crew under the gang, and we'll make some dough and just bang for the OG's.

Just think about it and post your comments below. If anything PM me, but this is a good oppertunity for the faction I think we should grab at it while we have the chance people. Thanks.

- Wayne (My name if you didn't know)

OGWayne
Resident

Back to top Go down

Faction growth. Empty Re: Faction growth.

Post  Gijs Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:00 am

Forget your weapon dealers, I currently got the best ones you can actually have. And I think Infamous Bezerker will be back soon with much activity.
Gijs
Gijs
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  OGMudbone Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:17 am

Basically what you're saying is "I got connections, let me run the drugs and weapons."
Your answer: No.
I could give a fuck if someone's selling us deagles for 20k a piece and you have a connect that sells them for 3k a piece, this gang is not about "we got the best gun connect, we got the best drug connect". I'm American as well, and I run the drug distribution around Devil Town, and I've yet to see anybody but myself and Gijs IG. Once we feel you've accomplished enough to be ragged, and gain a significant position you will get ragged and gain a significant position. No forum post could change that, sorry.
OGMudbone
OGMudbone
Block Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  OGWayne Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:15 am

Ask anyone around, I'm ALWAYS online. I rarely see any of you, which is not to bash any of you but don't come at me acting like I'm trying to get ragged OOC'ly and just think I'm a big shot. Obviously you're doing a shit job if nobody comes online, the gang is at an all time low, and people are already trying to move in on the hood. The reason for this post was to say "I have better connections, more money, more men to join, and to better the gang." You have any better ideas? Then do it, because as of now, shit is what's going on with this faction and I've been loyal to it for almost a month, for what? Shit, and inactivity? It's a recommendation, and quite frankly i'd do a better job running the gun connect than probably half of you rp'ers. That's not being cocky, that's me knowing my shit.

OGWayne
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  OGMudbone Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 am

Then leave. Rolling Eyes
OGMudbone
OGMudbone
Block Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum