Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS-RP (Hackz0r) - About me.

3 posters

Go down

LS-RP (Hackz0r) - About me. Empty LS-RP (Hackz0r) - About me.

Post  Hackz0r Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello people.

Just wanted to tell abit about my self. Well, I would like start presenting my self. I'm living in Demark but origanlly from Turkey. I'm eighteen years old and going to high-school. I have a fine amount of spare-time and therefor I play GTA:SA. I started playing GTA San Andreas in 2009 as singleplayer. WHen a friend of mine told me about San Andreas Multiplayer, I downloaded it. I started playing in a different roleplay server for a month or so, then started on LS-RP. I'm here in this community since late 2009, but I have been having alot of breaks in-between due to real life issues, school and some other things.

But I can say this is the best roleplay community of whole SA:MP.

I know Bezerker(PrinceOfThaWest) for a long time. Since Keniston Block Crips in late 2009 I believe or it was 2010, don't really remember. We had Butch(Bullet) as our leader and we was aiming for succes. It was a succesfully gang, but not me for. Because I had my first break when I was in KBC. When I returned back after a long period I saw PrinceOfThaWest being leader of RBC, KBC was closed etcetera. Things was not like before. Everything had changed, alot of new people in the community - many of my friends had quit. I could not find the fun anymore and then I took my second break after two weeks. I was in many factions in this community, but could not find the fun anymore. I had a few more breaks in-between, but now I am back here. Aiming to join this faction and make it go for succes. When I say succes, I mean by making it official or atleast one of the best faction in LS:RP.

Hackz0r
Resident

Back to top Go down

LS-RP (Hackz0r) - About me. Empty Re: LS-RP (Hackz0r) - About me.

Post  Ciano- Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 am

My homie! Nice to see you in here.
Ciano-
Ciano-
Block Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hackz0r Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 am

Ciano- wrote:My homie! Nice to see you in here.

WOORD Wink

Hackz0r
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Veron Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am

I haven't expected to see you here. Welcome!

Veron
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum