Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daytime activity

4 posters

Go down

Daytime activity Empty Daytime activity

Post  Joaquin_Harvey Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Well, every time I go online during daylight(GMT +1), I see nobody in-game. Like, every time. It's pretty confusing because there's barely any member in this faction with a GMT other than +0, +1, +2. I cannot go online every night since that's actually when my sister wants to use the computer, and I cannot tell her to get off of the PC, because I'm online all of the time. I don't know, but I can't keep on going like this, I'm not saying that I'm leaving, but you won't see me in-game a lot.

Joaquin_Harvey
Resident

Back to top Go down

Daytime activity Empty Re: Daytime activity

Post  HoundLSRP Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Joaquin_Harvey wrote:Well, every time I go online during daylight(GMT +1), I see nobody in-game. Like, every time. It's pretty confusing because there's barely any member in this faction with a GMT other than +0, +1, +2. I cannot go online every night since that's actually when my sister wants to use the computer, and I cannot tell her to get off of the PC, because I'm online all of the time. I don't know, but I can't keep on going like this, I'm not saying that I'm leaving, but you won't see me in-game a lot.

I actually play a lot during the day myself so hopefully we'll be able to interact in game so you won't have to roleplay alone but we'll see what happens mate.
HoundLSRP
HoundLSRP
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 am

I'll give you a proper and brief explanation and reason behind faction's inactivity over day time, and some members inactivity at all. After all I believe it's that time of the year where everyone is finishing their school grade, at least it's like that for me, so I have like one more week of school and some bad marks to fix so I could pass this last grade. That's the main reason behind my day inactivity, because I have to focus on school these one or two last weeks I got left, in order to pass the school and then be a free man. However yeah, don't worry, activity will pick up soon as these grade endings are done with, people will then rush back in game and it'll be back to normal. Cool
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinton Sat May 11, 2013 9:38 am

I'm always on at night, I'm GMT+0 but I am. Like now, I've been in for like half an hour and I'm IG until probably like 1-3am.
Hinton
Hinton
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down