Devil Town Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshots & Thread activity in general?

2 posters

Go down

Screenshots & Thread activity in general? Empty Screenshots & Thread activity in general?

Post  PrinceOfThaWest Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 am

Alright this has been a subject in almost all factions and I suppose I'll be the one who is going to bother you lot right now. However this is something I must do in order to keep everything nice and clean in the faction, and in some way make you people realize that marketing and promotion of the faction is the main thing we need to do. Thus in order to do so, I must remind you people that activity on our thread doesn't have to just consist of screenshots and strict show of our roleplay, but also it's open spot for discussion of all sorts. Editing screenshots might be a hard part for those of you who are feeling lazy, however I must remind you that it's one of main things which is going to pick activity up and perhaps get our faction some new members and players to come. I myself am doing a hard work for this faction and I suppose that if I can make it along with all the huge problems I got in real life related to my school, a lot of you can make it as well. I am not asking for some HD screenshots editting, however even if you don't edit them I'd appreciate to see them uploaded. As well as general activity on our thread, it has to grow in order to show the community that we're crew of active and dedicated players who are putting in huge amounts of work for the faction.

With that being said, I'd appreciate to see people start taking thread more seriously and actually follow what's happening around the faction, both on private forums and LS-RP forums where our thread is located. Thanks in advance for reading trough this and I hope you'll see the whole point behind this post. I am actually just trying to reach out to you people and express my will to see everyone uploading them screenshots and actually discussing good stuff on the thread, in order to make it more active. As well, same goes for private forums. Be active people, communicate, because that's the main thing which holds this faction tight as we've got some dedicated and serious players, who are really doing much to keep this faction up and running together with myself. Thanks in advance.
PrinceOfThaWest
PrinceOfThaWest
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Screenshots & Thread activity in general? Empty Re: Screenshots & Thread activity in general?

Post  Gijs Wed May 15, 2013 1:17 pm

I'll be trying to post screenshots on a daily basis.
Gijs
Gijs
Resident

Back to top Go down